1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information We Collect and Receive. In order for you to use our Site and Services, we need to collect and process certain types of information. Depending on your use of our Site and Services, this may include:
- Information you provide to us by completing forms on our website: For example, your name, contact, and address information, and any other information you may provide in the form(s) on our website;
- Information you provide to us by contacting us: Any personal information you may provide to us when you email or call us, such as name, phone number, company name, email address, and any other details you provide in your communications. Alpha may also request your contact information for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us;
- Information about your activity through our Site or Services, including your device information, such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site.
We will only use personal information to provide you with information, products, or services you have requested, or for other purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information does not include aggregate information from which individual identities have been removed.
1.2 Information from Children. Alpha does not knowingly solicit or collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age, and children under 13 are not permitted to register for or use our Site or Services, including by subscribing to receive information from Alpha. Parents can contact our customer service department to access, change, or delete the personal information that has been submitted by a child. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
2. How We Use Information
Alpha may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To deliver our products and services;
- To provide customer service and our support services;
- To keep your information secure such as by monitoring for security irregularities, and to be able to verify your identity and contact information;
- To alert you about product updates, special offers, updated information and other news and services from Alpha;
- To ensure our Site and Services are relevant to you and your interests;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you; and
- To contact you in response to sign up forms or requests such as our Contact Us Form at http://AlphaX.us/contact-us
3. How Information May Be Shared
Alpha will never sell or rent any of your personal information, and we will never share your personal information publicly without your consent. However, we may share your information with certain trusted third-party service providers for a business purpose, such as to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect our Site, products, and Services. For example, we may store the information described in Section 1.1 above with a third-party data storage service to support delivery of our Services and respond to customer service requests. Whenever we share data with third-party service providers, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do.
Privacy laws require us to disclose the information we have provided for business purposes in the past year in order to provide you with our products and services. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we disclosed personal information as follows:
- We have disclosed personal identifiers such as name, phone number, and email address to our service providers; and
- We have disclosed Internet and Site usage information to our service providers.
We also reserve the right to disclose personal information when it is reasonably necessary to conduct our business, protect Alpha’s legal rights and property, and to comply with the law or law enforcement. Otherwise, your personal information is never shared with any individual or other organization.
4. Protection of your Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and process. Alpha has therefore put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information that Alpha collects. Access to personal information will be restricted to our authorized personnel who require the information in order to perform their duties properly. In addition, access will be limited to only that information that is strictly necessary for the performance of those duties.
Remember, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so Alpha cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Data Transfers
6. Basis for Processing – European Union Residents
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver our Services, and assist with any questions you may have.
- Consent: we may ask your consent to process your personal information in some situations.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. Legitimate interests: This is a term in data protection law that allows us to process your personal information if we have a fair reason to use your data, and only if we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in running our business, including for delivering our Services, fraud prevention, quality assurance, and marketing purposes, as long as our use of your data does not materially impact your rights, freedom, or interests. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
7. Email Notifications
We try to keep email communications to a minimum, and give you the ability to opt-in to any marketing communications we send. For example, we may send you email relating to the Services we offer. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt-out at any time. You can always opt out of receiving email information or mobile device notifications from Alpha (other than certain required communications informing you of the completion of a purchase, user registration, correction of user data, or change of password), by sending us an email at [email protected] stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email or mobile device notification, you may send us a return email or mobile device communication asking to be omitted from future email or mobile device distributions. This-opt out does not apply to information provided to Alpha as a result of a purchase of the Services, product service experience, or other transactions.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to perform the relevant processing activity for that information, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. This is a case by case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected, why it is processed, and any relevant legal or operational retention needs. We may also be legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. When the relevant processing activity has been completed, we may destroy your data, or alternatively anonymize the data in such a way that you are not personally identifiable, either directly or indirectly.
9. Personal Information Requests – California and European Union Residents
Users or Site visitors residing in certain locations, including the European Union and California, may be afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights may include the ability to request disclosure of the information we have collected about you, as well as the right to review our data collection practices related to you, the ability to request deletion of your personal information, and the right not to be discriminated against due to your exercise of any of the preceding rights. While these rights are not globally applicable, all of our customers are entitled to request access to the personal information that we hold about them. To ensure that your personal information is accurate and complete, please contact us through the email address below regarding any errors or updates affecting the personal information that we may hold.
You may access the request form available at http://AlphaX.us/contact-us or call us at 952-896-9898 to request access to, change of, correction of, or deletion of any personal information that we hold about you. Please provide in the form your name, company name, phone number, email address, and the scope of your request. Residents of California may also designate an authorized agent to exercise certain privacy rights on their behalf and should make any such request by contacting the above email address. To protect your privacy and security, Alpha may take additional reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to, changing, correcting, or deleting data. We will generally respond to your request for information within 45 days, unless, for reasons beyond our control, a longer response time is necessary, in which case, you will be advised accordingly. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights under California law. Unless permitted by law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
10. Questions, Comments, or Complaints
Alpha strives to satisfy our customers’ and visitors’ privacy concerns. However, if you have contacted Alpha about your issue and are still unhappy with our response, and if you are also a resident of the European Economic Area, subject to applicable law, you may contact your local EU Data Protection Authority (DPA) regarding your issue. More information is available here.